• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beatrix LeBeau moveset

dasubzeroflame

Smash Rookie
Beatrix LeBeau is the main character of Slime Rancher (I recommend it), a game by Monami Park. This is my hypothetical moveset for her if she was in Smash.

Neutral Special: Vacpack
When you hold down B, a menu will open up. You can use it to choose between 4 plorts to shoot: Pink, Boom, Tabby, and Rad.
-Pink plorts have no effects or knock-back, but do slightly more damage.
-Boom plorts do less damage, but have knock-back.
-Tabby plorts have no knock-back, but will bounce off players and walls. It will not stop bouncing until it hits the ground.
-Rad plorts will stick to players and deal three slow hits. However, the plorts will fall of after 3 hits, if the player with the plorts on them gets hit by something else, or the player with the plorts on them dodges.
You can press B to shoot the selected Plort.

Side Special: Rock Slime
Beatrix will shoot a rolling rock slime that does a lot of damage, but will fall. They have a long cooldown.

Down Special: Boom Slime
Beatrix will shoot a Boom Slime that will stick to players for 2 seconds and then explode. They can be knocked off if the player will the slime on them get's hit or dodges. It has a 3 second cooldown. Players can only have one Boom Slime stuck to them at a time.

Up Special: Jetpack
This recovery move acts similarly to the Rocket Belt, but can only be used once.

Side Smash: Beatrix will hold a Crystal Slime in front of her that will deal damage with it's spikes.

Up Smash: Beatrix will hold a Crystal Slime above her that will deal damage with it's spikes.

Down Smash: Beatrix puts a Crystal on the ground that will summon crystal spike on both side of her.

Grab: Beatrix "sucks up" the target with the Vacpack, which gets them stucks on the end.

Final Smash: Slime Rain

Pink Slimes will fall from the sky (enjoying it a lot) and hit players.

This took me a while to write, so I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!

Top Bottom