• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Beating Robin or Dark Pit?

aguyuno

Smash Rookie
The latter being less of a problem. Anyone know a good way to handle either of them as Bowser? They seem to counter him _really_ well.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Haven't played against Dark Pit yet but I've played against Robin. Robin has a mich harder time if you just rush him. His Thunder spells are shieldable. Just shield and run in his face. Just play super aggressive. Robin has a bit if trouble killing Bowser.

rabbit.soaring

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rabbit.soaring
3DS FC
0130-2883-3067
Haven't played against Dark Pit yet but I've played against Robin. Robin has a mich harder time if you just rush him. His Thunder spells are shieldable. Just shield and run in his face. Just play super aggressive. Robin has a bit if trouble killing Bowser.
I'm not a very good player, but I just thought I'd share that Robin's first jab combo(the green wind) can be vectored up and out of, but Robin will stay locked in it. This is usually a free Bowser Bomber if nothing else, and possibly a KO at really high percents.

Last edited:
Top Bottom