• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

beating both master hands

rvanyush

Smash Rookie
i know there are some skilled players at there who have beat both master hands
my question: what is the best character and/or stradegy to do it?

also: Fox owns...

Chitose

Smash Rookie
ignoring the fad "I did it in 2:04 with ganon. No strategies. Just fighting my hardest."

I actually would reccomend ganondorf. His Up smash can take a good 40-50% with a full connection. It reaches the hands when they're stationary perfectly fine.

and btw, I did it in just under 1 minute, and obviously i had a strategy.

Klowne

Smash Journeyman
I'd suggest using ganondorf for his U-smash if you're having trouble doing it. Try hanging on the ledge when the hands are about to attack, and rolling back onto the stage to dodge them. From my experience, this works well with most characters, you just have to find a good, easilly spammable attack to use on the hands when they're stationary.

Garath331

Smash Apprentice
Dodge. Shield. Those are the two most important parts. If you can sidestep at the right time, you'll have no problem with them. Klowne said hanging on the edge and rolling up to dodge attacks. If that works for you, do it. Other than that, just wail upon them.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
if you fight the hands enough, you should be able to predict their moves, and then they will not be a threat at all.
I recommend falcon. He has fast strong airs and a lot of mobility. Ganon's usmash is good against the hands but he is also really slow and big.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
If you are going to use Marth or Roy to do it, just counter the hands every time they are going to attack you, it works well, and I beat them with Roy by doing it. ^_^

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
Personally, I've beaten them with Marth, Roy, Falco, and Samus.

I like using Samus for her fair and dair, and once I finished with Master Hand, I could SWD over to Crazy hand and start dealing damage on him/it. Missile spamming, Charge shots, Pillar of fire, etc.

Marth was a lot of counters and nair. And I occasionally threw in the sword dance, just for kicks.

Roy was pretty much the same. Except instead of the sword dance, it was his B attack.

Falco with uair and fair.

Zink

Smash Champion
Gannondorf is good. Upsmash and dair do nice damage, and he has good recovery too. Almost all the attacks are easy to dodge. You just have to look out for the double attacks like clapping.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
any character works well, i've done it with all, not a big feat, the fastest was ganon, but the easiest was marth, both ganon was fairly easy (i got like 45 seconds with ganon on that event), so choose whoever you like, one tip though is to go for crazy hand first in the event since his KO power is like double that of the master hand, if in classic mode, just finish off the master hand and dodge everything from the crazy hand

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
hey use fox the fire fox attack (up+B) will burn then dash through opponents the blaster is raged the shield can reflect bullets fantasm will phase through tough spots like the fist over ur head speed will out run the pointing attack up+a beats e'm up what else can u do??? USE FOX his fire fox can beat event 51 in less than 3:59:46 TRY IT!!!!!!!!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
yeah metalluigi is corect the dair (whatever) is powerful you can win in like 00:55:07 and his double jump can make him almost invincibe u can use him too!

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
They are no 2 master hands. There is one Crazy hand and one Master hand =o
I have beaten the crap out of those to with Ganondorf. My PR is within 40 sec =D

Just Usmash ftw and occasionally Dair, Fair, Bair a bit if they are outa range or something.

Tera253

Smash Ace
His uptilt takes forever, and is weaker compared to ganon's upsmash
Isn't your sig kinda pointless now.

That's just the thing to use when they're stationary, other than that it's areiel ^A and vA.
that's also simply the firswt way Tera was victorious. there are others she has used.
~Tera253~

Top Bottom