• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Be Still - A Zero Suit Samus Playbook

Kesno

Smash Cadet
Didn't believe it at first, but now all I can say is that we have a cool guy in here. I really like the nair converts. Good movements as well.

Take 5

Smash Apprentice
Posted a link to video on the Sm4sh subreddit (see original post). If you like what you saw, please upvote!

You my friend are disrespectful.!!!
Damn, your stun+grab punishes are great, nice follow ups and nice video.
That was crazy good! I enjoyed watching that very much.
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick. Very nice work!
Thanks for the love guys :) I plan to make more combo vids in the future so this feedback is encouraging.

Didn't believe it at first, but now all I can say is that we have a cool guy in here. I really like the nair converts. Good movements as well.
Yes, her nairs are fantastic for strings, and SH/FH/FF are great mix-up tools. As for movements, gotta love the surprise B-reverses :b:

I didnt watch in HD :p
Oh noez! :p

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
definitely like your version of the downsmash boost kick with the sh after downsmash follow up. Here I thought stopping after running through them was better to wait but that one was sexy as hell ;).

Take 5

Smash Apprentice
definitely like your version of the downsmash boost kick with the sh after downsmash follow up. Here I thought stopping after running through them was better to wait but that one was sexy as hell ;).
Haha, story of the first time I ever did that: after the d-smash, muscle memory caused me to SH (presumably into FF n-air), but halfway through the jump I realized my opponent was at kill percent so I just YOLO'd with the up B. Works like a charm now :b:

Haha. The Little Mac kill with the Plasma Wire.
Probably the best Little Mac gimp I've ever pulled off!

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226

A showcase of ZSS strings, combos, reads, punishes, baits, edgeguards, and 0-to-deaths on For Glory.

Watch in HD!

Questions and comments welcome :)
[...]
What was that at 3:00? Was it down b + wall jump + down b again?

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
When you bounce off of the wall with Down-B it essentially starts another one automatically as you saw there. You cannot do two down B's in a row without landing.

Take 5

Smash Apprentice
When you bounce off of the wall with Down-B it essentially starts another one automatically as you saw there. You cannot do two down B's in a row without landing.
Close. To do another flip jump in the opposite direction after hitting a wall, hold up or press the jump button the moment you down b into the wall.

Top Bottom