• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BC's Top 5 Plus Gimpyfish Post Tourney 1v1 Sets for the camera

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Yo, I figured I didn't have to wait for my capture card because these aren't quite as important as the actual tourney matches so I'm just recording these on my camcorder. These matches are all recorded onto my dvd recorder in super high quality, but they are being uploaded in simple camcorder pointed at the tv fassion. (the clicking is me typing in the background lol and the creaking noises are my chair)

if the demand is high (meaning people are enjoying these vids) after i get the gameclucks stuff done perhaps i'll re-upload these in the higher quality.

anyways, heres my little explanation of what this is exactly.

These are the many matches that took place at the post-tourney pools tourney after the january 2007 Gameclucks tournament.
The top 5 players from BC (John/Hitsugaya-Peach; Eric/Blunted Object-Falco; Ryan/CowEar-Fox; Adam/NoobKing-Ganon; Tiep/Patooty-Samus) and Gimpyfish decided to do a pools semi-tourney after gameclucks. We called it "gameclucks, change your name".(inside joke)

basically what happened was we all agreed to play fairly seriously and do a recorded best 2/3 with everyone else. Every player has a 2/3 set with every other player and those matches.
EDIT: these matches took place on January 14th at like 12:30 AM until about 4:30 AM lolz

These will be updated strait down the list, if there are any requests for vids people would like to be done sooner let me know, and i'll skip down. Thanks!

Enjoy!

Blunted Object (Fox) vs Patooty (Fox/Samus)​

Eric (Fox) vs Tiep (Fox) Match 1
Eric (Fox) vs Tiep (Samus) Match 2

Patooty (Samus/Fox) vs CowEar (Ganon)​

Tiep (Samus) vs Ryab (Ganon) Match 1
Tiep (Fox) vs Ryab (Ganon) Match 2
Tiep (Fox) vs Ryab (Ganon) Match 3

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Patooty (Samus/Fox)​

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Tiep (Samus) Match 1
Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Tiep (Samus) Match 2
Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Tiep (Fox) Match 3

COMING SOON:
NoobKing (Ganon/CF) vs Patooty (Fox)​

Adam (Ganon) vs Tiep (Fox) Match 1
Adam (Ganon) vs Tiep (Fox) Match 2
Adam (CF) vs Tiep (Fox) Match 3

Blunted Object (Doc) vs Hitsugaya (Fox/Peach)​

*gimpy's note* wow @ camping in 2nd match lol calm down guys, make it less exciting to watch next time XD

Eric (Doc) vs John (Fox) Match 1
Eric (Doc) vs John (Peach) Match 2

Hitsugaya (Falco) vs CowEar (Ganon(?)/Fox)​

*gimpy's note* ryab decided to quit out of match 1, giving him auto forfeit of entire set status, then he just messes around randomly in the next matches with his fox. ryab was tired at this point apparently (it was probably like 2 am after a full like 40 hours of smashing they'd done recently XD

John (Falco) vs Ryab (Ganon) Match 1?
John (Falco) vs Ryab (Fox) Match 1
John (Falco) vs Ryab (Fox) Match 2
John (Falco) vs Ryab (Fox) Match 3

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Hitsugaya (Peach)​

Gimpy (Bowser) vs John (Peach) Match 1
Gimpy (Bowser) vs John (Peach) Match 2
Gimpy (Bowser) vs John (Peach) Match 3

Noobking (Ganon) vs Hitsugaya (Falco)​

Adam (Ganon) vs Hitsugaya (Falco) Match 1
Adam (Ganon) vs Hitsugaya (Falco) Match 2

Blunted Object (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser)​

*gimpy's note* ew, but not as much as vs adam xD

Eric (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 1
Eric (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 2
Eric (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 3

Blunted Object (Ganon) vs Noobking (Ganon)​

*gimpy's note* LOL @ endings, too good.

Eric (Ganon) vs Adam (Ganon) Match 1
Eric (Ganon) vs Adam (Ganon) Match 2

Gimpyfish (Bowser/Ganon) vs CowEar (Mario/YLink)​

Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Ryab (Mario) Match 1
Gimpyfish (Bowser) vs Ryab (YLink) Match 2
Gimpyfish (Ganon) vs Ryab (YLink) Match 3

Noobking (Ganon) vs CowEar (CF/Puff)​

Adam (Ganon) vs Ryab (CF) Match 1
Adam (Ganon) vs Ryab (Puff) Match 2

Noobking (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser)​

*gimpy's note* we decided we might as well do a set of 5 johns johns johns, i hope you can just notice the horribleness in my game at this point johns johns johns XD

Adam (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 1
Adam (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 2
Adam (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 3
Adam (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 4
Adam (Ganon) vs Gimpyfish (Bowser) Match 5

Eventually all of these matches will be posted here, a couple of the sets were lost somehow, if its a player vs player that isn't listed than thats the one (or maybe two, i'm to lazy to look lol)

but yeah, discuss and what not, keep this thread alive it will be updated regularly as its easy to get them up and onto youtube!

*a note to the WA players*

i'm uploading these in pretty poor quality and i'm waiting to upload any tourney videos until i actually have the capacity for the high quality videos we all know and love! YEAYUHZ for high quality, i figured the actual gameclucks matches would be betta in the top tier quality. (for example, you want people to watch the doubles finals dont you? i sure do, because they pwn)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Lol I notice theres no Ryab vs Gimpy... I wanna see the 2 utilt kills with Ganon! lol

I was also not playing that serious btw but it was a bit more serious then Ryab.

This is Hitsugaya somehow im logged onto Gimpy's account after opening a 2nd window on smashboards.

REAL gimpyfish edit:
haha fairly serious matches doesn't imply a great load of seriousness. it means we agree'd to play for the camera basically, except for you vs eric's doc. that was just gay on japes lol.

those wont go up as they were just random matches before the pools stuffs

edit numbah 2: ryab was being a pooper and was tired. yes. a pooper. *quits out of ganon match* booooooooooooo

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
my ganon vids aren't being released yet really, i wanted to play bowser in these because bowser is more fun and my bowser for the moment looks much better than my ganon, my ganon is better by now though i think. still usin bowser for counterpicks and what not though lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
horay for being lovable, while still maintaining a powerful position! WOOHOO!!!!
XD

edit: i might just chill on these vids till i can get high quality, i hate these ugly things lol and it shouldn't be long before ican get some of them up in the good quality XD

Top Bottom