• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BBR MU Chart V.3

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Hey everyone, I’m Kuro~ and will be leading our character’s panel for the BBR Match-Up Chart v3 along with krystedez. The thread detailing panel leaders, as well as other various information about the project, can be found here.

The current panelists for this panel are: None. 3 spots available. Still discussing.

We are limited to five panelists for this project, and are looking for active and knowledgeable members of the character community to help fill our remaining openings. If you would like to join the panel for this character, please make a post demonstrating your interest in this thread, along with what would make you a desirable panelist. Keep in mind that debating skills are important for all panel members, and those with poor behavior will be ejected from the project if complaints arise.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this panel or its activities, feel free to post them in this thread. You may also PM me or Ish if you would rather speak to one of us privately. Panelist selections will be finalized in a week or two, at which point we will begin discussing which match-ups to change in the panelist subforum.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If no other Pits want in, I might hop into the ring to fill a slot :D

I used Pit as a co-main locally since Apex 2012. If you took my Elo for Pit only, I was the highest ranked Pit in the MK Banned settings (although that's mostly because all but one of my losses were with ICs, the other with ZSS :)). My Pit isn't the flashiest in the world admittedly and I'm not too huge on Pit specific stuff, but I feel like it's nice to have that kind of opinion of someone that doesn't do things like everyone else on the panel for a different view point.

However, it might be a waste to use a spot on me since I'm already in a panel (assuming you guys think I qualify). Plus I'm sure there are a few other Pits that are ahead of me as far as results, character knowledge, and activity goes.

Coffee™

I need it....
I dont mind helping out. I debated in the BBR for the first one of these threads and I'm pretty sure I'm the most knowledgeable person on these boards as far as it goes when it comes to this character. Does that suffice for a demonstration of interest ? :reverse:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Reporting in. Feel free to PM me with your interests as well. I'll be in close discussion with Kuro over the forecoming weeks on who we shall be considering. Past discussions will be pertinent to our overlook of character, involvement, and devotion.

It's important people don't fall off in interest. If you apply, be sure you can be available. Not necessary to post huge essays but just make points and give your personal experience and opinion.

I look forward to working with everyone again :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
The panel is gonna look like

Me, Krys, Cyve, R@vyn, and either

luckay/dabuz

Nvm apparently choices were made without talkin to me :(

So far it's

Me, krys, dabuz, R@vyn, and luckay.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I should have expressed my interest in this thread instead of privat messaging Kuro.. oh well xD

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you all know im more qualified than dabuz and kuro when it comes to knowledge of this character. why the **** am i not on this panel? im actually mad about this :/ i have credentials out the ***, and if they say it's because i troll reflex ima kill them for being bad. i deserve to be on the panel. i have hours of valid tutorials, and an unrivaled by anyone in the new generation of pits collection of discoveries and owned relevant threads.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
you all know im more qualified than dabuz and kuro when it comes to knowledge of this character. why the **** am i not on this panel? im actually mad about this :/ i have credentials out the ***, and if they say it's because i troll reflex ima kill them for being bad. i deserve to be on the panel. i have hours of valid tutorials, and an unrivaled by anyone in the new generation of pits collection of discoveries and owned relevant threads.
But do you have a Pit trophy?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
is the pit vs snake matchup complete?
Yes, but next time please post in the Pit question/answer or even social thread. It's not proper to bring up old threads unless they become extremely relevant. Snake vs Pit is 50/50, 55/45 in Snake's favor. There are tons of videos on the matchup: Earth vs Snakes, Koolaid vs Fatal, Danny vs HrNut/ect...

Top Bottom