• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayo's broken Fair combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayonettavote

Smash Rookie
I saw this posted by youtube user Gabu

And jtails also discovered it.

Skip to 1:00

Anybody else tried this out? Is it easy to DI? Is this so broken?
I hope Sakurai will not patch this.

Trainer_Nate

Smash Rookie
Meh this is nothing special imo. Just someone who does not DI nor does make any attempt to get out.

Satonakas

Smash Cadet
NNID
itsiantime
3DS FC
1693-3665-7953
As awesome as it looks i'm pretty sure it's avoidable if you at least try to DI or something...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It will be effective against people who don't know how to DI it but in high level play where people understand the full effects of Directional Influence, this will not work.

On the bright side, this is a conditioning tool. If you attempt this on your opponent and know they will DI, you can simply just read that and punish accordingly. Fair-1 has many uses.

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
Mew2King was able to do the fair carry to blastzone on shiek at 40% with DI/Dodge.

Bokehlicious

Smash Rookie
I can't figure out how to do the fair1 cancel into the ground like in the beginning of the gif where he gets the grab, she goes up a bit when she hits and floats there a second, how do I get it to cancel into the ground?

Kanvas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3583-1315-1561
There are thousands of things people can say are broken that will work on the average for glory player, but when it comes to anyone who learns how to avoid it, its not something that will dominate higher level play. Shes only been out a day, any broken-ness would be from the inexperience of playing or fighting her.

exnecross

Smash Journeyman
fair 1-2 > fair 1-2-3 is a true combo, but sadly no infinite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom