• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Bayonetta problem

Hyrule5Smash

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3325-5023-3166
:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:
HI I'm a smasher from Panama and I want to say something that "Something" is this.
I love bayonetta as a character I love her games,Her personality,All about her,I love it.
But in smash is a little different.
I use her as a secondary. I know her moveset
Neutral and combo game,Recovery options etc. But when I use her I feel different,I feel like a cheater because...She is just A discusting and amazing character at the same time.
She is a super easy character to pickup and a very very easy character to master.she is a low risk/High reward character is super easy to use.She has easy combos and a very power ful combo.She carries low/Mid leve players.She is the completly oposite of Sheik
But Sheik is a High Risk/MID or low reward
I feel that Bayonetta is Op.Not than op but yeah she is broten she definitely needs a Better nerf because she has tools that no other character had the ability to do.she is Incredible,Amazing,Discusting...*The best character of super smash bros for wii u and 3ds is just that.She has up b kill confirma, Witch time,Amazing recovery,Heavy combo game and a incredible air game.
SO THAT'S IT.
I feel that Bayonettais super easy to use is super frustating to play againts her and super confortable to play as her.
BYE

Top Bottom