• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bayonetta (Possible) Combos Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxedOccaBerrys

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BoXeDOccaBerrys
I guess hear is the perfect place to talk about how Bayonetta will combo.

From what i saw in her trailer, she plays a lot like :4metaknight: in my opinion, having powerful aerial combos along said multiple multihit combos. Now all alliteration aside, she seems to kill "off-the-top", using her Up-B/Smashes.

Mods just tell me if i ****ed up.

D

Deleted member

User was warned for this double post
Nah, MK's combo game comes from killing at surprisingly low percents, Bayonetta looks more as a combo-based character, kinda like with Ryu.
:drflip::drflip::drflip:

I will also add, she reminds me of :falcomelee: in Melee. Having a great combo game coming from his lasers to continue strings or adding additional damage like Melee :foxmelee:. Her bullets looks like that, I guess we have to wait until she comes out in Feb.:sadeyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy - S.N.

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif <--- DAZ ME :]]]
NNID
TheTommy10200
I will also add, she reminds me of :falcomelee: in Melee. Having a great combo game coming from his lasers to continue strings or adding additional damage like Melee :foxmelee:. Her bullets looks like that, I guess we have to wait until she comes out in Feb.:sadeyes:
Yeah, that's what I took from the trailer as well.

Giova

Smash Cadet
Heel slide > Kick > Witch Twist > Side Burner Kick > Fair Combo > DJ > Witch Twist > Diagonal Side Burner Kick = Kills from the Top or that what I hope :)

Vinje

Smash Apprentice
I've said this before in another thread but dthrow to dsmash when opponent is at the ledge could possibly lead to an easy spike.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Her dthrow looks to have low end lag. Maybe she can get Dthrow up air combos into some specials. She seems to be a mix of melee fox/falco, with some zss and then 80% is herself

KatKit

Smash Lord
Anyone who's played Bayonetta knows that PKP is her bread and butter.

Jokes aside, a Bat Within into a heel slide into two after burner kicks looks feasible. Actually, a lot of quick in-game combos look like they can also be performed in Smash. It's kind of mind blowing.

Last edited:

Giova

Smash Cadet
I've said this before in another thread but dthrow to dsmash when opponent is at the ledge could possibly lead to an easy spike.
Dsmash is just broken for edgeguarding, you could just fthrow and still get the spike lol. Just get your opponent offstage, trump, gg

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
I think it's a bit early for combo discussion; the trailers give us a bit of a limited view (beyond what combos were shown) of how she may string attacks together.

This thread will be locked; come time for her release, a combo thread could be continued off of this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom