• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battletoads! why Rash/Pimple should be in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazbot

Smash Apprentice

any one of the battletoads would make awesome brawl characters. Especially rash or pimple because of their cartoony attacks in battletoads in battlemaniacs (turning fists into sledgehammers, etc.)

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice

any one of the battletoads would make awesome brawl characters. Especially rash or pimple because of their cartoony attacks in battletoads in battlemaniacs (turning fists into sledgehammers, etc.)
ask yourself a few questions first:
-are they owned by nintendo?
-how old are they?
-how many games have they sold?
-do they have a fanbase?
-are they a main character?

when making a thread about wanted character(s) being in brawl, be sure to:
-make a movelist
-have information
-list games
-list game(s) sold
-have pics, not links (to have pics instead of links to the pics, click the yellow box, next to the "quote" option , on the same line as the B, I, and U, above where you type.)

I don't think that Battletoads is a good idea, because the franchise is about 10 years old!
The last game was made in 1994, and it was on the SNES. You need to have facts and supporting details when making a thread.

Your ideas alone of "they would make AWESOME brawl characters" doesn't convince me as to WHY they should be on. Have Facts!

You do know that the Battletoads were made to rival the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the Early 90's, don't you? And, they are also named after skin disorders:
-Pimple
-Rash
-Zitz
Here's there list of games:

* Battletoads (Game Boy): Assumed to take place chronologically before the first Battletoads game and features levels and some characters not seen in other games in the series.
* Battletoads & Double Dragon: A semi-official crossover with the characters from the Double Dragon series with a few liberties taken. Released in 1993 for the NES, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, and SNES.
* Battletoads in Battlemaniacs: The characters are bigger and the graphics are better. Released in 1993 for the SNES and Sega Master System.
* Super Battletoads :An arcade game released in 1994. Super Battletoads, unlike the other games, featured voiceovers and several other features that distinguish it from the other games, such as an increased level of violence (players could bloodily decapitate some of their enemies with specific attacks) Also, during vehicle levels, combat is emphasized rather than memorizing and avoiding obstacles.

Not very many games, and not very popular, as i might add.

Have the facts before supporting a topic.

End of discussion.
(no offense)

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
ask yourself a few questions first:
-are they owned by nintendo?
-how old are they?
-how many games have they sold?
-do they have a fanbase?
-are they a main character?

when making a thread about wanted character(s) being in brawl, be sure to:
-make a movelist
-have information
-list games
-list game(s) sold
-have pics, not links (to have pics instead of links to the pics, click the yellow box, next to the "quote" option , on the same line as the B, I, and U, above where you type.)

I don't think that Battletoads is a good idea, because the franchise is about 10 years old!
The last game was made in 1994, and it was on the SNES. You need to have facts and supporting details when making a thread.

Your ideas alone of "they would make AWESOME brawl characters" doesn't convince me as to WHY they should be on. Have Facts!

You do know that the Battletoads were made to rival the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the Early 90's, don't you? And, they are also named after skin disorders:
-Pimple
-Rash
-Zitz
Here's there list of games:

* Battletoads (Game Boy): Assumed to take place chronologically before the first Battletoads game and features levels and some characters not seen in other games in the series.
* Battletoads & Double Dragon: A semi-official crossover with the characters from the Double Dragon series with a few liberties taken. Released in 1993 for the NES, Game Boy, Sega Genesis, and SNES.
* Battletoads in Battlemaniacs: The characters are bigger and the graphics are better. Released in 1993 for the SNES and Sega Master System.
* Super Battletoads :An arcade game released in 1994. Super Battletoads, unlike the other games, featured voiceovers and several other features that distinguish it from the other games, such as an increased level of violence (players could bloodily decapitate some of their enemies with specific attacks) Also, during vehicle levels, combat is emphasized rather than memorizing and avoiding obstacles.

Not very many games, and not very popular, as i might add.

Have the facts before supporting a topic.

End of discussion.
(no offense)

Well unlike this sceptic here... I think Battletoads are just fine.. they do in fact have quite a large fanbase and supporting sites.

They have more games than kid icarus. [and fans before we knew he was going to be in SSBB]

They have more games than ice climbers [again & fans before we knew they were going to be in SSBM]

They were invented to rip off teenage mutant ninja turtles; true BUT MEGA MAN WAS INVENTED TO RIP OFF ASTROBOY!!! ZOMG AND HE HAS A REALLY HIGH CHANCE OF BEING IN LOOK AT THAT ROFLYOYOBANANZA

Anyone could make up a movelist.. its just... irrelavant though.

Have the facts before you go posting Nintendo advocate :p OH and your critique over why battletoads shouldnt be in?... is appauling.. oooh theyre named after skin disorders OOOH.. thats a really good reason for them not to appear >_> noob lol

End of discussion
(no offense to nintendo advocate)

Nintendo Advocate

Smash Apprentice
Well unlike this sceptic here... I think Battletoads are just fine.. they do in fact have quite a large fanbase and supporting sites.

They have more games than kid icarus. [and fans before we knew he was going to be in SSBB]

They have more games than ice climbers [again & fans before we knew they were going to be in SSBM]

They were invented to rip off teenage mutant ninja turtles; true BUT MEGA MAN WAS INVENTED TO RIP OFF ASTROBOY!!! ZOMG AND HE HAS A REALLY HIGH CHANCE OF BEING IN LOOK AT THAT ROFLYOYOBANANZA

Anyone could make up a movelist.. its just... irrelavant though.

Have the facts before you go posting Nintendo advocate :p OH and your critique over why battletoads shouldnt be in?... is appauling.. oooh theyre named after skin disorders OOOH.. thats a really good reason for them not to appear >_> noob lol

End of discussion
(no offense to nintendo advocate)

would you want to be named after a skin disorder? hell no (sorry for swearing)
I think its a stupid idea, and you can't stop me from thinking that way.
and besides, that wasn't my only reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom