• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battlefield Help

megabenman

Smash Rookie
I am really bad at battlefield:ohwell: I feel so restricted. My aerials can't hit because there are so many platforms and I can't rely on dashing shield grabs because they are toom any platforms.

How should I change up my game to play well on battlefield?

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
Your problem isn't with battlefield, that seems more with platforms, try to practice in stages that haves platforms, anyway, the Kirby's uthrow is better in battlefield than much other stages.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
as posted from magatsu, up throw can kill some people with the platfroms laying around. Platforms are pretty annoying imo, but they can sometimes help my gameplay, make it more versatile i guess. Find new combos that can work even if there are platforms, as i like to say, adapt, or die. If you hate battefield that much, ban it.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
learn to tech platforms on a dime, i tend to get ***** from under platforms cause i take too long to recover.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
shorthop up air to attack through the platform, the same could be said about stages like halberd and Delfino Plaza with the pseudo platforms , you can attack through it without being punished.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
crap i have same problem i suck at battle field the freakin platforms get in way too d@mn much

Top Bottom