• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Cheeseburgers: Two swedish scrubs

Hippieslayer

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm a scrub smasher from Sweden, there are no tournaments being held anywhere near were I live, thus I am limited to battling friends and relatives aswell as online matches. Because this is the case it's hard to improve skill wise and it's hard to recieve objective criticism because of the limited social sphere.

However, a very nice online friend of mine has now helped me to upload a set I played against one of my fellow fellow smashers who goes by the name off: ''Pleasureman'', the matches are fast paced and packed with action (We usually play more campy and patiently though) so they shouldn't be kind of fun to look at. I would really love some criticism on them. Indicators on what we really need to work, and if there's anything we actually do right, that being said though dont feel refrained to just watch the ****. The set also features a number of different characters (Some of which we may not be all that skillful with but whatever) and stages and the loser had to pay for cheeseburgers at mcdonalds. :urg:

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO0QYlX3wHk

Top Bottom