• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Young Link Combos

Brosephs

Smash Rookie
Hey quick question, so I'm having trouble continuing the combo after the fair. It drops the counter when I try and dtilt into the next fair. I've gotten it a few times I just don't know why I can't do it consistently. Thoughts? Am I just entering the inputs to early/late?

IdiDimi3

Smash Rookie
Hey, I just got my hands on a GameCube controller for the switch... I’m having some trouble setting viable controls for young link, I can’t flick my finger fast enough from X (jump) to B (special). Tried to put special on R (which usually is grab) but it just confuses me more... If you can help me or give me tips about setting my controls better in the future I’d be very glad. Best way to communicate with me is through Discord, friend me IdiDimi3#8308

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Do you have this video elsewhere? It's listed as unavailable for me, and I'm really looking to pick up YL as a potential secondary in this game.

Top Bottom