• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Barrel Glitch? (No not the rising glitch)

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well, this happens to me rarely but i just recently lost a doubles tournament because of it =/, basically what happens is i up special when i'm off the stage to hit the edge., but very very rarely i will just explode when i hit the edge, i'm thinking that i might be hitting the area where you can wall cling, but then it happened to me on BF where i know i hit the edge. Another one was i shot straight up onto the bf stage and i went past the edge and kinda fell to the ground and then my barrels exploded and i just bumped to the right, anyone else have this problem?

Oh also i'm sure this is part of the rising glitch, but just so i make sure i don't do it, how do you make the jetpack barrels turn into...uhhhh...well when you fall faster than normal when you are using it?

Top Bottom