• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bandana Dee, the Spear Master! (v(- ' ' -)>↑ ~ Dee wait is killing us...

Do you want Bandana Dee in SSB4?

• Total voters

Burruni

Smash Hero
Guys... it's been fun.

It's been a miserable couple of weeks, personally, so I don't have one of my typical larger posts.

It's the end of an era. And we're all losing our minds.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Yeah haha, here is the link: http://smashboards.com/social-forums/dream-land-social-group.1746/
You should visit it because this thread will close very soon...
We had such great and fun times here and wonderful memories, AndreaAC AndreaAC 's and many other lovely art pieces that was shared here, including some I have done, but I wish I could have done more for you all with that. But, I promise I'll always be there for Bandana Dee fans, and I will try to draw more art of him anyway I can. :3 I love this amazing group of people, and I hope for the best for you all. Thank you, Chandeelure Chandeelure for bringing us all together like a family~. You're the best.

Elec

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5086-5666-2210
We're closing this today? Cmon we aren't even past 800. Oh well.

Rest in pieces, thread.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Right now, I'm feeling a bit sad that it's ending but at the same time a little... happy? I don't really know?

Regardless, it was a amazing experience being with you guys, and I sincerely hope most of you at least stick around in the Dreamland group or in the all character support group, and for anyone planning to leave the boards after it closes, I'll miss you.
I have no doubts that the future will be filled with fun moments too, but in honor of all the past ones that were had here, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who participated in this thread, really, you guys are the greatest,and as embarrassing as it is for me to say this, you guys almost feel like a second family to me, thank you all for the memories.

I want to thank everyone who participated as well. I've been part of several support threads, but I've always felt that BDee supporters are the closest to me, and like Zerp Zerp said, you guys are almost like a family to me, as well.... Thank you, and I hope to see you all in the social groups.

D

Deleted member

It's a shame to see this thread close after such a long time...

Thank you for everything. Whether Bandana Dee gets in or not, I just want to say that I am proud of all of you. We wouldn't have gotten this far without your support.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
We had such great and fun times here and wonderful memories, AndreaAC AndreaAC 's and many other lovely art pieces that was shared here, including some I have done, but I wish I could have done more for you all with that. But, I promise I'll always be there for Bandana Dee fans, and I will try to draw more art of him anyway I can. :3 I love this amazing group of people, and I hope for the best for you all. Thank you, Chandeelure Chandeelure for bringing us all together like a family~. You're the best.
Right now, I'm feeling a bit sad that it's ending but at the same time a little... happy? I don't really know?

Regardless, it was a amazing experience being with you guys, and I sincerely hope most of you at least stick around in the Dreamland group or in the all character support group, and for anyone planning to leave the boards after it closes, I'll miss you.
I have no doubts that the future will be filled with fun moments too, but in honor of all the past ones that were had here, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who participated in this thread, really, you guys are the greatest,and as embarrassing as it is for me to say this, you guys almost feel like a second family to me, thank you all for the memories.
I want to thank everyone who participated as well. I've been part of several support threads, but I've always felt that BDee supporters are the closest to me, and like Zerp Zerp said, you guys are almost like a family to me, as well.... Thank you, and I hope to see you all in the social groups.
It's a shame to see this thread close after such a long time...

Thank you for everything. Whether Bandana Dee gets in or not, I just want to say that I am proud of all of you. We wouldn't have gotten this far without your support.
You guys are making go all D'aww for all the emotional and beautiful things you are saying! =3=

xD Well, I would say something, but it has mostly already been said!

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
You guys are making go all D'aww for all the emotional and beautiful things you are saying! =3=

xD Well, I would say something, but it has mostly already been said!
=u= Sorry if we cut off your thoughts. But you have been a great member to this thread, and made many of us smile from your silly and charming posts, and of course, wonderful art. So, thanks again, you made this place awesome to be apart of! xD

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
=u= Sorry if we cut off your thoughts. But you have been a great member to this thread, and made many of us smile from your silly and charming posts, and of course, wonderful art. So, thanks again, you made this place awesome to be apart of! xD
xD Thanks, but it was nothing, really. And I will keep drawing stuff, of course.

Shadow Keebey

Smash Hero
If the thread gets locked while I am asleep, then I say this. The thread is closing. It's sad, the end of an era. But it's also the beginning of this new time. We may fragment and scatter all over the site, but we all have the Dream Land Social*. Either way, it's been great, and, well, I've never been too great at goodbyes, but I suppose I can make an exception for the reason I am here. I'll still be in the social, although my wording may seem like I'm saying otherwise, it's just that this may be my last post on this thread before it gets locked. So this is my final farewell, from the only game that I've played that made me cry:
I reiterate that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon has the best, most fitting music ever.

*There is the semi-social version of this thread, but I've yet to requisition an invite to the social.

:251:

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I hope to DEE (SEE) you guys on the other side. Just so I can leave this thread giving everyone good, happy, and cheerful thoughts, Who knows? Maybe Sakurai is working on Bandana Waddle Dee as we speak, along with other DLC characters! Also, leaving these here as well:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I hope to DEE (SEE) you guys on the other side. Just so I can leave this thread giving everyone good, happy, and cheerful thoughts, Who knows? Maybe Sakurai is working on Bandana Waddle Dee as we speak, along with other DLC characters! Also, leaving these here as well:
=U= Aww....So cute! They all look so cutie, especially the first one! >u> Sleepy Dee~. xD

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I've had so many memories here, well, guess it's Dee time to start anew, I'm sure Oni's character group will help us relive the memories we've had here, well, tah tah for now!

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
inb4 it's just Chandelure trying to scare us :p

but if it is the end for this thread (yet again), this has been a great thread. I haven't been around as much as I use to, but I used to basically live here in the summer and fall of 2014. This thread is the reason I wanted to join smashboards in the first place. Maybe this will become the social thread when our Dee comes to us. Until then, keep on with that #FightingSpearIt!

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I'm not going to make a big post, as we're still all together in the Dream Land Social Group and @oni333's All Character Support group. I just want to say thanks to everyone here - this thread is one of the reasons that I joined Smashboards (after simply being a reader for ages) in the first place.

So, thanks guys. You're great fun people to be around, and long may it continue. :)

Now onward, to the social groups! :grin:

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
While I don't post much these days, I just want you to know that you guys are like a family to me. Here I can finally talk about my love for Kirby,Bandana Dee, Smash and the like and people will actually listen. I will cherish my time here and on Smashboards.(though tone down on the memes pls.)

See you in the social groups!

Last edited:

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
See you guys in the Dreamland social. You all really are amazing inDEEd. (One last pun for old time sake.) ;)

Hypernovaguy64

Smash Lord
NNID
Warpstar64
Sorry for the double post, but WHEN Bandana Dee gets in, (no if anymore) just remember all the hard work we put into our campaign, art, stories and more. We've gotten so far since April, and we made it happen. Congrats.

And thanks...

Top Bottom