• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bair

Litt

Samus
I'm just curious if anyone knows the list of moves that actually beats out, or even just ties Samus's bair, because I honestly can't remember a single time when another move has out prioritized my bair.

Pi

Smash Hero
keep in mind how priority & trades work, fundamentally

if at any point the yellow hurtbox's come in contact with someone elses red hitbox, you will take damage
if, at the same frame, your red hitbox hits their yellow hurtbox, they will ALSO take damage, and you get a trade

however if your red hitbox hits their yellow hurtbox, without your yellow hurtbox being touched by their red hitbox, you will hit them.

this could happen from the tip, or from above, or from below. aerial moves don't -beat- other moves, they operate under these conditions

ground moves, however, can -beat- moves, which is why you cannot time a jab to beat a forward smash

ground vs. air moves operate in the same way air to air moves operate

Top Bottom