• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BAD THREAD

Lunkd

Smash Rookie
I don't know if I should feel bad for dash attacking up to 4 times? I don't know if this is considered maybe annoying and ruining the game because it racks up like 40 damage and its really hard to escape for people. I don't know if people were getting mad if I was using it.
nah some guy got mad that i kept using it he called me cheap he said i spammed it and stuff so just wanted some feedback i guess

Last edited:

QuickLava

Smash Journeyman
It really depends on your skill group. If you're just playing around with friends, then it doesn't really matter, and no it isn't cheap. If anything your friend needs to get it together and find some way to punish you. *cough* shieldgrab *cough* At a high level though, you should never spam your dash attack. Most are really easy to punish and not worth using even once, let alone spamming.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no

in competitive play, dash attack in neutral is often not a good idea (though there are times where it makes sense)

even at noob levels it can be beaten by a ton of things and there are much more lame strats. like using sheik

Dr. Barrio

Smash Rookie
nah, it's a casual/bad player's way of saying "Stop doing that because I dont know how to counter that attack" *cries*

Top Bottom