• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Smash Apprentice
I just signed up for a pro boxing/thai/braz.jujitsu 5 days a week b/c of timeslot available after graduating from my tech school. I haven't told Keith(GDX) yet. I hadn't planned this but I just did it spontaneously today. So I will try to make it to tournaments on sunday and occasionally on saturday but all in all GDX will probably need a more consistent partner. You guys are awesome, much love, one of the coolest communities i've been a part of. I will still be training my link as hard as i'm training myself so be afraid when i make my main reappearance in about 4 months.

Force

Smash Apprentice
Good luck buddy :)
Maybe the technical knowledge i learn from muythai will help me understand the world that is smash brothers melee... One can only hope. One day I will L-cancel rock and pick scissors... one day. Finch i'm still gonna have smash get togethers at my house homie and your still coming to all of them, so don't get any ideas.

Finch

Smash Lord
Maybe the technical knowledge i learn from muythai will help me understand the world that is smash brothers melee... One can only hope. One day I will L-cancel rock and pick scissors... one day. Finch i'm still gonna have smash get togethers at my house homie and your still coming to all of them, so don't get any ideas.
You better. We should play melee sometimes too ;)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
aaah ****!

Well, it looks like i need a consistent partner until my main man turns top tier and gets bored beating up all the other peoples in FL boxing/jujitsu

Finch

Smash Lord
PS what are you guys doing on friday because I'm free and want to smash and I can't go to tournaments this weekend.

Force

Smash Apprentice
Actually now that i have that class this saturday finch i guess i can't go to the miami tournament. However i think this friday my friend is having his birthday. Me and a buncha people are going to hooters i think. You should come it'll be fun. and Keith dont forget chris bell is getting his car soon.

Force

Smash Apprentice
also keith I think if/when you sign up for Fall term at PCC you should try to create a "Brawl Club" there that gets together in the cafe side room and plays brawl all day. that would be cool

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Actually now that i have that class this saturday finch i guess i can't go to the miami tournament. However i think this friday my friend is having his birthday. Me and a buncha people are going to hooters i think. You should come it'll be fun. and Keith dont forget chris bell is getting his car soon.
aaah ****, again!

well, i guess it will be just me road trippin down to miami. you'll be with me in spirit

Force

Smash Apprentice
may the force be with you. lol, always wanted to say that.
you know I think robert, mike, joe or bell will probably go with ya. i'll offer to pay for either of them cause i feel so bad about you having to drive up to miami solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom