• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baby Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Step

Smash Cadet
Bowser is great he is my 3rd best character but i think Baby Bowser would be a nice addition.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
Baby bowser would probably have the brush and liquid mario form from Super Mario Sunshine, that would be so funny and yet so cool. I like baby bowser so if he does get the brush i bet his final smash would be graffiti monsters.

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
baby bowser... bowser jr. they both are the same person really, just different titles, not a major fuss really. Depends on what name you like better.

True Fool

Smash Ace
baby bowser... bowser jr. they both are the same person really, just different titles, not a major fuss really. Depends on what name you like better.
Baby Bowser is just what it says, Bowser as a baby. Bowser Jr is a koopa kid.

EPX2

Smash Ace
That's like saying John Adams as a baby is the same person as John Quincy Adams.

Regardless, this is a Bowser board, as mentioned earlier - not Baby Bowser/Bowser Jr.

Baby Bowser = Bowser as a baby
Bowser Jr. = Bowser's kid
Baby Bowser =/= Bowser Jr.

Anyway, baby bowser could maybe be a boss for the yoshi franchise or something. Bowser Jr. deserves to be a playable character

Demoncannon

Smash Ace
no the super mario sunshine Baby bowser is best, he actually has decent moves in the game so i prefer that version to any over ones thanks.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
Baby bowser is bowser as a child so wouldn't he have the same moves as bowser?
Bowser Jr. is a baby so when we say Baby Bowser we don't mean the baby bowser from Yoshi island we mean from all of the appearances of baby bowser and Bowser Jr.

And to be honest they are the same character look

pony tail

you see they are very alike i find that we can fuse there move set to make one very well fiting smasher

Beet

Smash Cadet
Well, a baby bowser seems to bring up a lot of "clone" questions. I would welcome a baby bowser if he had his paint brush in addition to a mix of Paint brush + Bowser type fighting.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
What if for bowsers Final Smash in rare occasions he turns into baby bowser instead of giga bowser lol.
it would suck for the user.. but would be good for the opponent..it would be rare.. very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom