• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

b4 tigerbombz was gangster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
i dont know if this is against the rules or something I just foudn it funny u can close it if it is

ya so you just see old posts of tigerbombz...he didn't always ahve more swear words in one post then a guy who just shot his own foot by accident

here are some of my favs...

"huh...im still lost on the captains taunt thingy! Can u say it again but hella specific!! im still confused"

"uhh..my question is how do i get started. I play with friends and all but there not up to par with me and i cant talk smack cuz i know ppl out there are probably better. So thats y i wanan set up an online thingy...can u help me out."

"OMG..malvaOO is Isai!? No freaking way..its an honor to talk in the same thread as you...*bowing motion...showing respect* I live in san jose to i aint gonan bother playin you..ahaha..anywho..u member a david chau isai?"

"ehh..can i just watch u guys play? ahahahahahh, i aint good so i wnt bother playing"

so modest!
pretty cool stuff

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
I don't get what the point of this is? Tiger only says stuff on forums. If you've ever played against him he's a pretty cool dude.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I don't get what the point of this is? Tiger only says stuff on forums. If you've ever played against him he's a pretty cool dude.
Its true, I played my first match against him and he 4 stocked me with pikachu today I was expecting some hella trash talk but he was just like gg.

he's cool to play against, and I now find his posts really funny

''Im the kind of guy thatll leave you in the dust, ya feel?'' :laugh:

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
"OMG..malvaOO is Isai!? No freaking way..its an honor to talk in the same thread as you...*bowing motion...showing respect* I live in san jose to i aint gonan bother playin you..ahaha..anywho..u member a david chau isai?"

That's my fav. Tiger don't pwn me.

OH WAIT U CAN'T :D kekekke

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Ya hes nice and all but if u say something he can go off. Like mh/ch said he couldnt beat his challenge. Me and tiger taged and kicked mh/ch's challenge. And tiger pissed him off so bad. Dont wanna piss tiger off...RAWR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom