• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega Ownage

Smash Cadet
i saw in this video that the guy when he did his b-up it looked like he controlled it??? lol i no but u can control but not that good.....or maybe i suck with pichu (which i do) and not no how to b-up.....is it the C-Stick????? who nows just some one tell me.....

from this is can see what i mean at 00.42 this is when he jumps really kewl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7tcWXvaTQ8&mode=related&search=

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
It's not overly difficult with a little practice. You just have to be quick and precise with where you're tilting the control stick. This is done with *only* the control stick, nothing special. At :42, it looked like he shifted the control stick left really quick during the starting lag, then immediately smashed it right (angled a little bit both time maybe). I do this a lot just slightly up and left, then slightly down and right, but that's just a personal preference. The key is to be quick, that's all. Makes for a really speedy and flashed edgehog too ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom