• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

b sticking

Status
Not open for further replies.

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
what are the pros and cons for B sticking for this character? advantages and disadvanges?
The only pro I can see is that setting the c-stick to special would allow for REALLY easy access to the mirror shield. I have a problem getting the shield out when I want to.

Of course, b-sticking gives one advantage to one move (you don't need to worry about not getting the other Bs out fast enough... arrow draws immediately, angel ring isn't used that often and it's still pretty easy imo to get out fast, and you won't need those wings in the time difference between ^B and bsticking), but in my opinion Cstick with smash makes all four smashes better.

Making VB a little better or four smashes better? I think Bstick is a mistake for Pit, but it's all about what you want to do.

I'm actually considering using the Cstick to use tilts with Pit because his tilts are so effing good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom