• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B reversing (and probably wavebouncing) still in

grizby2

Smash Lord
im looking at it very closely and im pretty sure link didn't get hit. he just changed his direction from facing right to facing left in mid air. that's possible in brawl if you press either direction quick enough during the start-up frames in both air and ground.
good eye though mister! I guess this will be a returing feature.

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh ya my bad he didn't get hit, but that isn't really relevant to what I was saying anyway. Just saying that b reversing and probably wavebouncing are still possible

Player-1

Smash Legend
turn around b is reversing which way you face, b reversing shifts momentum and turns you around, wave bouncing is the combination of the 2. wave bouncing let's you shift directions while staying in the same direction

Gades

Smash Rookie
Both are great techniques that add depth to the formula, no reason for them both not to stay from Brawl.

Top Bottom