• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B Move Dicussion

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
So, what do you guys think? How are the Pikmin going to be implemented? I've never played Pikmin, so I have no background with the game. I assume his B or Down B will be a "Pikmin Pull" And he will pull one out of the ground. And then I think that his more powerfull attacks would possibly destroy the pikmen when they get used? This is of course assumin that he doesn't have 5 constantly. However, the line,
"He plucks Pikmin from the ground and they fight as his allies.

Without Pikmin, Olimar can’t even do a Smash Attack. And the short-lived Pikmin tend to scatter. Theirs is a fated symbiotic relationship."

Ya, Basically the whole update, but to me it says that he needs to keep taking them out. Maybe they have ADD and walk away on their own? I dunno.

So what do you all think? Agree, disagree, whatever, just say what you think!

Top Bottom