• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T Teams

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Zettroxx: Are you gonna attend teams?

Doraki and JD: Are you two going to team?

The rest who haven't wrote their team mate or said that they won't attend teams: What's the situation? Are you in or out?

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I'm everything but sure am I even able to enter the whole tournament because there is plenty of thing to do during my vacation and because there is no really travelling company for me because finnish "tourneybusses" are full and because VilNess and HippiEetu probably wont make it in the tournament.

But well... One bËst less don't make any chance for the fact you guys are going to have nice tourney =).

But incase I somehow make it and get myself in the tourney, I will team up with HippiEetu.

This information is for just in case.

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
I'm everything but sure am I even able to enter the whole tournament because there is plenty of thing to do during my vacation and because there is no really travelling company for me because finnish "tourneybusses" are full and because VilNess and HippiEetu probably wont make it in the tournament.

But well... One bËst less don't make any chance for the fact you guys are going to have nice tourney =).

But incase I somehow make it and get myself in the tourney, I will team up with HippiEetu.

This information is for just in case.

Ltax

Smash Cadet
Sorry for announcing a bit late:

Ltax + RTpmwe (FI)

The thing is, me and some other Finns who wish to enter the teams tournament as well will be arriving most likely a bit after 1 PM. Our ferry is in Stockholm at 7.30 and it takes at least 5 hours to Gothenburg. Is this going to be a problem?

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Sorry for announcing a bit late:

Ltax + RTpmwe (FI)

The thing is, me and some other Finns who wish to enter the teams tournament as well will be arriving most likely a bit after 1 PM. Our ferry is in Stockholm at 7.30 and it takes at least 5 hours to Gothenburg. Is this going to be a problem?
Alright. I'll put you in the late pools. If you get there by 1 pm, you should be fine.

EDIT: Will all finns arriving at the same time, or are you guys splitting up into two groups?

Ltax

Smash Cadet
At least Laatikko, NamiNami, Aivosaha, Jekkukissa, Kalzu and Salevits as well as me will be arriving a bit late probably.

Top Bottom