• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ay lmao

The Smogonite

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm the smogonite, as you can see I come from smogon(I am Ranger Mike on the forums there) lol anyways I am new to competitive smash, and am really hoping to get into smash :) anyways on to the questions:

• Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why? I am maining roy in ssb4 because I truly miss the real roy from melee btw is he even good in competitive lol.
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site? I honestly just wanted to get into competitive smash and have heard about this place multiple times from friends.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to? No but definitely want to, are there any good roy players? The only competitive brawl player I know is mewtwoking lol.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc. Well like I said my one true love is competitive pokemon, mainly the metagame balanced hackmons where you can have almost any ability and move. This allows for tons of creativity, I also am an aspiring nu player.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
Already explained lol anyways if there are any questions regarding competitive pokemon you can pm me n.n not trying to make this a total plug either lol sorry if I am breaking any rules. My favorite pokemon is tympole btw :201t::201h::201a::201n::201k::201s: :201f::201h::201r: :201r::201e::201a::201d::201i::201n::201g:!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Welcome to Smashboards @ T The Smogonite , feel free to browse the forums and have fun. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards.:)

Top Bottom