• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aww man what the....

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Man i was in the lunch line and my nacho's were soggy. I was like aww man what the...

031/021

Smash Cadet
If this song isn't as popular as all of soulja boy's songs combined, ill be very upset.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
indeed.

Why is soldier male getting that media attention.

Boy should be shunned like the plague. He's seriously off balance. The whole video I watched him be so tipsy, he couldn't even get a portion of his dance set up before he lost it and swayed (and very far I might add) to the left (or right).

Dude needs to keep off his green.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I was about to holla at this fine *** chick, but when she started talking her breath STANK. Aww man what the....

T3h Albino

Smash Master
So I was taking this test and texting at the same time, the teacher comes up and rips my test and says I have an F for attempted cheating. Aww man what the....

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
I was feelin up this girl's skirt and when I felt on her crotch I was like aww man what the

Top Bottom