• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Average APM of Pikachu Player

Sparkxyz

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the average APM of someone like Axe or Anther when playing Pikachu. Kind of need a slower pace from fox due to injuries and was wondering if Pikachu is a slower :)

GatGoat

Smash Cadet
pikachu isnt much slower than fox at all. as a matter of fact i alternate fox and pikachu cause they feel so similar. you shouldnt play thru injuries but if you insist maybe try using samus, same wavedash as fox and im pretty sure much less apm since she has shorter combos

flyboy__

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this post is still relevant, but injuries do not necessarily come only from high APM. I have much more trouble playing Falco than Fox because sh laser hurts my wrist after a while. Fox is also a ridiculous character that can adapt to many playstyles, so just play safer when tired.

Top Bottom