• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Auto ledge snapping Final Cutter

WootSnorlax

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else dissapointed by the fact that Final Cutter, Kirby's up special, doesn't auto snap to the ledge? Dedede's recovery now snaps to the ledge when going up and I was pretty upset about the fact that Kirby didn't get the same treatment considering how good Dedede's recovery is. I have no trouble sweet spotting Final Cutter, it's just something that has been bothering me.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This is a good point. This makes for more punishes, so we have to rely on our jumps more often. We could always switch it with the marth-like move, but it won't be as good as the original's.

WootSnorlax

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather it not be a Dolphin Slash like ability. It'd be better if Final Cutter auto ledge snapped on the rising part and if you don't use it by the edge (or hold down to cancel auto ledge snap) it would just do the whole animation.

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Sure it doesn't autosnap, but for me it seems to have this habit of having its hitbox catch some people off guard and gives Kirby some time to get back on stage.

Top Bottom