• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Auto L-Cancelling code for Project M 3.0

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Since there is a fair number of people against L-Cancelling as a mechanic, me and some friends have decided to make a auto L-Cancelling code for the newest version of Project M. (This is the Full set, not the Wi-Fi set)

Click here

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I don't question that l-cancelling is a questionable mechanic, but I do sorta question the fact that ppl are willing to disconnect from any kind of smash play b/c they don't want to do it

like, if you're ever getting into decent-level smash (which most ppl are, because this is a competitive smash forum and that's kind of what we do), this would hurt you a thousand times more than it would ever help

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
I don't question that l-cancelling is a questionable mechanic, but I do sorta question the fact that ppl are willing to disconnect from any kind of smash play b/c they don't want to do it

like, if you're ever getting into decent-level smash (which most ppl are, because this is a competitive smash forum and that's kind of what we do), this would hurt you a thousand times more than it would ever help
I agree, but there are people who want this so I`ll just give it too them.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Here's how you give them the full set and the wifi version

1) You take your SD card out of the Wii
2) Boot up the game as usual
3) ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) PROFIT?!?!?!?!?!?!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Do the characters flash upon landing? Because that could get annoying fast if they do.

Top Bottom