• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Auto-Ice when starting match

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if there's an option already implemented for this, but I prefer fighting with Samus' ice power, and having to taunt at the risk of getting hit first is too risky. Any way a feature could be implemented in the future(if not already, and I don't know it) to start the match with the ice power. Maybe hold R like with Bowser for Giga Bowser.

Chevy

Smash Ace
This has been suggested a bunch of times, it would be nice, but not really necessary. You can usually do it at the beginning of the match and not get punished anyway.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
I would platform cancel a homing missile first just for good measure because you don't want a zelda setting up a dins fire or something

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
never gotten punished for switching to ice at the beginning of a match because
#iceiz4nerds
#nocasuals
#iceisbroken
#noskill
#playlikearealgranpa
#****smokeythebear
#playwithfire

Litt

Samus
Too many hastags to be taken seriously...disregarding troll.
Acc created 2 months ago... disregarding scrub.

... See how the phrasing of something can immediately turn someone against you. Winchester, you are new here, don't go picking fights.

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Acc created 2 months ago... disregarding scrub.

... See how the phrasing of something can immediately turn someone against you. Winchester, you are new here, don't go picking fights.
Dude relax, it's a joke ;P Im not 'picking fights', so come down off the high horse ;P regardless of how new a member is that doesn't make their opinion or their input into a really great mod, any less valid. I thought a premium member from only 2013 would understand that having been the new member in 2013, but oh well.

Last edited:

Litt

Samus
Two months vs over a year makes a large difference and apparently I'm power ranked in my region :/ so theres that, but all im saying is don't disregard chevy because he enjoys fooling around with #s, he has contributed a great deal to these boards and you are new here so understand that and dont try to make enemies. I was greatly disliked on here for a while before I stoped being so hostile for no reason, but anyway welcome to the samus boards, just try to get along with everyone ^_^

Last edited:

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Two months vs over a year makes a large difference and apparently I'm power ranked in my region :/ so theres that, but all im saying is don't disregard chevy because he enjoys fooling around with #s, he has contributed a great deal to these boards and you are new here so understand that and dont try to make enemies. I was greatly disliked on here for a while before I stoped being so hostile for no reason, but anyway welcome to the samus boards, just try to get along with everyone ^_^
also chevy didnt make the # comment, but yea, it was all in good fun/joking...you just misunderstood, noone was fighting...thanks for welcoming me.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

if i want ice straight up (usually if fighting a floaty) i usually missile pressure my way back to the ledge, then taunt cancel and get back to missiles if i can.

Top Bottom