• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aussie Melee Netplay?

ImRuKus

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

Im extremely knew to the whole smash community (Ive only actually being trying to play more then casually for a week now) unfortunately outside of my two friends (One of which could 4 stock me with his eyes closed) I dont really have many people to play with. Im not sure if any of you play Melee through netplay but if you do id love to meet some new players and learn some stuff in some friendlies :)

Add me on skype "adamjones.46" Or PM me on here or just leave a post below if you want to find some new players to play.

I apologise if there's already a central hub for these kinda posts for Aussies, I wasn't able to find one and vsing bots is getting boring.

Cheers!

DD_

Smash Journeyman
hey there! there are two skype chats where people play melee, accept my invite on skype and I can add you to both groups :D

Top Bottom