• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aussie Kaillera PLayers

Linaz_au

Smash Rookie
Hey i consider myself a good player, but want more online experience preferable with aussies (or anybody with good ping i guess)

ive been on Kailera for a few days and been haning out at "Teh chicken server"

are there any good servers that ping well for australians that plenty of ssbers hang out at?

cheers

if u wanna play some time

my msn is

im_hellbent

( @ hotmail)

Blackadder

Smash Master
New Zealand's close enough, isn't it?
Anyway, I get about 103 ping at iiNet, but apparently less at that chicken place. You'll find more people at the Australian Smash Discussion thread.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=24015
^^^
That guys a killer with Falcon.
His Jiggs is less intimidating, and his Samus is okay, but his DK and Flacon are what really schooled me.

I'll play you though, but I hang out on iinet and Zowehouse (Or summat).
Never heard of this chicken one.

snes101

Smash Apprentice
My Jiggs kinda can't be intimidating against DK though, horrible matchup. >_> (maxwalton, not you, Blackadder)

Hell, ratsco's an awesome player too! Shame he doesn't go to SWF, he just hangs around Kaillera. GET THAT RAT! And the chicken one was the server we were in before, in those 3-ways with ratsco.

Blackadder

Smash Master
My Jiggs kinda can't be intimidating against DK though, horrible matchup. >_> (maxwalton, not you, Blackadder)

Hell, ratsco's an awesome player too! Shame he doesn't go to SWF, he just hangs around Kaillera. GET THAT RAT! And the chicken one was the server we were in before, in those 3-ways with ratsco.
Yeah, ratsco is pretty damm good.
GET THAT RAT! Was on? Dang, I wish I'd seen him.

Top Bottom