• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUScoop an Australian gamers perspective

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys n gals

My friend has started a blog in practice for a career in journalism.

By now some of you may be thinking is this relevant to smash in anyway? As a matter of fact it is (sorta) his first and only blog is related to release dates in Australia this is a subject that affects(or is it effects?) us all.

I am unaware of any real discussion about this subject on these forums, so maybe this can be used as some sort of catalyst for discussion on this topic in the future.

http://auscoop.blogspot.com/

So anyway please read and comment about it I'll make sure he receives any and all feedback.

Thanks.

Norgay

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that's too bad, poor australians. Still, australia seems like a great place to live despite delayed nintendo games haha. But yea, it was an insightful article, I'm not sure if you can use the date at which a country gets a game to determine if they are a 2nd or 3rd world country though lol.

blazinfire0

Smash Apprentice
You would be suprised at what criteria you can use to judge things

Theres a new article up not quite as serious or relevant to smash as the previous but snakes a character in brawl so it is ever so mildly relevant

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
That was well-written, and fortunately I disagreed with him, so I was able to write a more interesting comment than "yeah I agree" :)

Top Bottom