• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

August 25th, bruh...

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Well, this is it. The last day of summer. I wish I would have spent it much better than how I did it this year. Damn anxiety.

Zelduh!

Smash Cadet
Well, this is it. The last day of summer. I wish I would have spent it much better than how I did it this year. Damn anxiety.
I hated this feeling so much when I was at school, summer would just fly by and you'd regret not doing as much as you could've. :( That and counting down the days till it ends.

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287
I always regret going away a lot in the summer. So far I have these last two weeks at home and that's it. So I haven't been able to see my friends all summer until now and I've missed a lot of drama and such haha.
But I like school, really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
I always regret going away a lot in the summer. So far I have these last two weeks at home and that's it. So I haven't been able to see my friends all summer until now and I've missed a lot of drama and such haha.
But I like school, really. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I stayed home all summer, basically. But I didn't get to see much friends. That was the worst thing for me. I worked a lot and even had independent projects I was gonna do, but I never did a whole lot of it. Sucks.

I tried to go on a little trip last week, but it zipped by so fast. I'm really blue. I hate this time of year. I don't really have "summer vacations" anymore, but it's still a special season for me. I hate that it went by so quickly.

Burgy

Minion Lover <3
NNID
BurgySama
3DS FC
2766-9016-5287
I stayed home all summer, basically. But I didn't get to see much friends. That was the worst thing for me. I worked a lot and even had independent projects I was gonna do, but I never did a whole lot of it. Sucks.

I tried to go on a little trip last week, but it zipped by so fast. I'm really blue. I hate this time of year. I don't really have "summer vacations" anymore, but it's still a special season for me. I hate that it went by so quickly.
Yeah I work a lot too, but I have night shifts so me and my pals stay up really late and then I go to work in the afternoon. But I know where you're coming from, it's hard to fit everything in. I feel you.

D

Deleted member

Already the 5th day of my school and someone got ran over...

something tells me this is going to be a good year...

Top Bottom