• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aug. 24 Fri. 2007: Petey Piranha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florida

イーグランツ
Petey Piranha, a new game mode? Deconfirmed.
I'm just glad that he isn't playable, I hated the idea from the start.

Interesting adventure feature, you get to choose who you save? So it's like a KotOR Smash! Nah, but something like that. Seems pretty cool, but not a satisfying update.

Click for update!

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
Well, this probably means that the game will go through alternating paths...

Depending on who you save...

Florida

イーグランツ
This means you don't get to choose your character in adventure mode, at least that's very possible. All I know is, I'll be saving Peach, and this update was disapointing.
Not a good update for a Friday, where the hell is my stage? But, at least it deconfirms such a horrid character choice.

He is indeed a boss! HELL YESSSS!!!!!
:)

Probably, that'll make this story mode a little more interesting. I wonder though, do you have to fight as Kirby since Mario is blasted to oblivion?

Peach can burn for all I care, I'm saving Zelda.
So he does attack with the cages...

Am I the only one who finds that funny?
I think it's funny that Zelda and Peach are in there getting bashed up during so... lol.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

I'd like to believe that's true, because that would add more depth.

However, it's also possible that the one you save just becomes your partner for a little while. It may not actually impact the storyline much at all.

Oh, and yeah, Glad Petey's not playable.

Talendime

Smash Ace
It's completely thoughtless and stupid. Zelda frikking teleported onto the stage. What's a cage gonna do? Jesus Murphy, the lack of logistics (yes, that was a joke)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom