• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe IHUG

IHUG
Posted by Bert Hold
1 Cafe
Friday, August 11, 2017 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/Amsterdam)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/Amsterdam

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Bert Hold

Smash Rookie
ICH HAB' UMDREHEN GEDRUECKT!

Alex and I will be hosting a long awaited Smash 64 tournament. The European scene is very small, so we hope that this will be a good contribution.

It will take place on Saturday, the 12th of August 2017, but we will also be freeplaying on Friday and Sunday.

We might also be viewing Super Smash Con together, I will take a look at their schedule.

###

FEES:

I will charge you a base fee of 3 Euros. This is for the car that I will be renting to drive some TVs over to the venue and maybe other stuff.

The entrance fee for the actual tournament is 7 Euros.

HOUSING:

I am willing to house about 4 people. Alex said he might house 3. Maybe ShEiCk as well, but I don't know.

VENUE:

The venue will be at our university, the TU Berlin. The room in which our tournament will take place is our student cafe. There we have all the beer you want. We also have some snacks and other stuff.

To get there:
Go to the Strasse des 17. Juni 146. It's the Red and Blue Building. Go inside and to the 8th floor. there just walk through the main hallway and you will see a cafe. That's where it is.
The closest Train Station is Ernst-Reuter Platz, or a little farther away Tiergarten or Zoologischer Garten.

We might be able to set up a projector. Maybe someone can set up a stream? (I can't)

Please bring NTSC Setups!

SCHEDULE:

todo

Just post a reply.

###

I am very sorry for posting so late. Sadly, Alex and I haven't been able to talk much since we are currently not seeing each other much or we are just very occupied, which is why we haven't made a post earlier.

We are new to this scene, so if there is anything missing or wrong please tell us!

###

CONFIRMED:

Bert
Alex
Sheick
Danny
Olikus
Hartinator
Backes
Verwaltung
Baumeister
Hakeem