• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: You Are Renth and Afro_SHOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, I heard y'all are having this quarrel. Something concerning a Melee Vs Brawl subject? That's cool. Allow me to say something.

We all know Melee is a joke because Captain Falcon has broke combo ability, and Marth has broke range, and Falco has broke lasers, and Puff has broke Bears. But, see, Melee players (We can refer to them as . . . Melers [shudder] will play this game regardless of these things because of the speed and technical glory one can achieve by playing it. So, Y'all can just go!

AND YOU MELERS! Why so elitist to us Brawl players (AKA BRAWLERS FOR YOU SCRUBS)? You act as though you were here first. WELL! YOU'RE OLD! OLD NEWS!

Don't give that elitist smile. You only show the missing teeth in your aging game. Sure, Brawl has Tornadoknight, and campy Falco, and Banana chimp, and darn near everything can get out of, but your missing what makes this game SHINE (joke on shine). This game builds on brain power, not strain power. Reading your opponent becomes second nature. Basically,

Y'all should all just kiss and make up. Form a union. You could mix it between brawl and Melee. Call it Brawlee . . . .

OH WAIT!?! Brawlee? BROLY!?! YOUR POWER WOULD BE MAXIMUM!!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Obviously I was referring to the entity Renth. This doesn't limit it to one physical body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom