• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN: Waco.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I had fun guys :). Kinda a small tourny but W/e it was fun all the same. Non-stop smash since I got there :).

DTL- Thanks for telling me about it and playing with me for like 8 hours straight lols.

Will- Great MM and you deserved 2nd not Craig lol. And thanks for picking me up/dropping me off at the bus station. And DQ = good.

Craig - G&W???

Ishmal(probably spelled it wrong >_>) You are awesome dude thanks for the Housing and Dennys! You were definitly on of the best people there.

UltraNova: Fun matchs... your low tier > mine..except luigi lol. Nice matchs and IMO from who I played you are the best player in Waco.

Oblivion: When will you have money for our 70$ MM? lol.

AC - Fun matchs. I actually like your Jigs better then your Marth >_>...

Everyone else - good matchs!

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
I had fun guys :). Kinda a small tourny but W/e it was fun all the same. Non-stop smash since I got there :).

DTL- Thanks for telling me about it and playing with me for like 8 hours straight lols.

Will- Great MM and you deserved 2nd not Craig lol. And thanks for picking me up/dropping me off at the bus station. And DQ = good.

Craig - G&W???

Ishmal(probably spelled it wrong >_>) You are awesome dude thanks for the Housing and Dennys! You were definitly on of the best people there.

UltraNova: Fun matchs... your low tier > mine..except luigi lol. Nice matchs and IMO from who I played you are the best player in Waco.

Oblivion: When will you have money for our 70$ MM? lol.

AC - Fun matchs. I actually like your Jigs better then your Marth >_>...

Everyone else - good matchs!

Actually i'm pretty sure my luigi>your luigi:cool: . I'm just not use to playing against luigi's but no johns or anything. I had a lot of fun too. BTW Oblivion actually is just as good as me if not better. He probably was just seeing how you played and stuff.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Actually i'm pretty sure my luigi>your luigi:cool: . I'm just not use to playing against luigi's but no johns or anything. I had a lot of fun too. BTW Oblivion actually is just as good as me if not better. He probably was just seeing how you played and stuff.
Haha well when I played him I only played hard enough to beat him and I didn't play him that much..from the way he was playing it looked like my fox would 4 stock him so yeah I guess he was sandbagging. >_>. I still want that $70 mm lol.

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Haha well when I played him I only played hard enough to beat him and I didn't play him that much..from the way he was playing it looked like my fox would 4 stock him so yeah I guess he was sandbagging. >_>. I still want that $70 mm lol.
who did oblivion use BTW? and how many times did you fight him?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I only played him one 1v1 and it was a samus ditto and I won without trying very hard >_>..My samus was sucking this weekend for some reason.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL they didn't john that much actually from what I remember.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Lemme see just the breif details from our matches. In our FFA You came after me every time. our first one you were fox against my link, you wave shine me twice and then shine spike. To be honest I was already fighting wil, so I didnt pay much attention to you. Every time after that I koed you first before anyone else. I was the falco in the tan jacket we fought that next FFA prettymuch one on one. And I koed you with 3 stocks left. But it was just a FFA So, not to mention you said sucked in FFA several times. No johns or anything nice shine spike.

I played you one match one on one, And i was sandbagging pretty hard. I didnt even want to beat you, but just to see how easy you could beat me without useing any advance techs. Sadly you only manage to, stock me with 150+ plus damage :( i was disapointed, that and hearing how Nova 3 stocked you 3 times, But I was happy to hear you say you were sandbagging. I couldnt really tell since you were fighting me just as hard as you had been fighting everyone else in the tournament and during wils money match.

I guess what im saying is, I didnt notice much of a change during your tournament style play, then your sandbagging stlye of gameplay.

Summary: NO JOHNS, you should comeback more often cant wait till you shcool down here.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lemme see just the breif details from our matches. In our FFA You came after me every time. our first one you were fox against my link, you wave shine me twice and then shine spike. To be honest I was already fighting wil, so I didnt pay much attention to you. Every time after that I koed you first before anyone else. I was the falco in the tan jacket we fought that next FFA prettymuch one on one. And I koed you with 3 stocks left. But it was just a FFA So, not to mention you said sucked in FFA several times. No johns or anything nice shine spike.

I played you one match one on one, And i was sandbagging pretty hard. I didnt even want to beat you, but just to see how easy you could beat me without useing any advance techs. Sadly you only manage to, stock me with 150+ plus damage :( i was disapointed, that and hearing how Nova 3 stocked you 3 times, But I was happy to hear you say you were sandbagging. I couldnt really tell since you were fighting me just as hard as you had been fighting everyone else in the tournament and during wils money match.

I guess what im saying is, I didnt notice much of a change during your tournament style play, then your sandbagging stlye of gameplay.

Summary: NO JOHNS, you should comeback more often cant wait till you shcool down here.

What? Nova never 3 stocked me? He didn't beat my fox or samus once IIRC. He may of 3 stocked my pichu or something. When I was playing with him and anthony I was choosing random which is probably why that happened. I get bored when I beat people over and over again. So I start playing stupidly. My MM with will wasn't good at all on my part. Even though I won of course, I was playing no where near my usual level of play. When I played wills fox at evo and the SA tourny I 3-4 stocked it every time. My fox was playing ok considering I 4 stocked almost everyone in waco at least once with it except nova.

I can't believe you even mention FFAs. They have nothing to do with skill they are luck in my eyes. I am horrible at them and almost always lose even if I'm playing with a bunch of noobs lol. I hate them. I would really like to never play another ffa in my life. The only fun ones are when you are being stupid and pick like all falco or all fox or something like that for fun. With items on.

And yeah I fought you just as hard as everyone else..which wasn't very hard. No offense to anyone in waco you are all awesome and I had fun but I was getting bored with the matchs. I love playing people better then me and I don't mind playing people worse then me but when you are playing people worse then you all weekend it gets boring a little bit. So I made it more intresting by playing casually. I actually thought about picking pichu in the finals and I'm pretty sure I would have beaten the falco because he was horrible. Instead I just went fox -falco- samus.

Summary: Play me at a tournament that has good people there.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
What? Nova never 3 stocked me? He didn't beat my fox or samus once IIRC. He may of 3 stocked my pichu or something. When I was playing with him and anthony I was choosing random which is probably why that happened. I get bored when I beat people over and over again. So I start playing stupidly. My MM with will wasn't good at all on my part. Even though I won of course, I was playing no where near my usual level of play. When I played wills fox at evo and the SA tourny I 3-4 stocked it every time. My fox was playing ok considering I 4 stocked almost everyone in waco at least once with it except nova.

I can't believe you even mention FFAs. They have nothing to do with skill they are luck in my eyes. I am horrible at them and almost always lose even if I'm playing with a bunch of noobs lol. I hate them. I would really like to never play another ffa in my life. The only fun ones are when you are being stupid and pick like all falco or all fox or something like that for fun. With items on.

And yeah I fought you just as hard as everyone else..which wasn't very hard. No offense to anyone in waco you are all awesome and I had fun but I was getting bored with the matchs. I love playing people better then me and I don't mind playing people worse then me but when you are playing people worse then you all weekend it gets boring a little bit. So I made it more intresting by playing casually. I actually thought about picking pichu in the finals and I'm pretty sure I would have beaten the falco because he was horrible. Instead I just went fox -falco- samus.

Summary: Play me at a tournament that has good people there.
I agree... He may of been lying.. but he said 3 stock your young link, roy, mayb pichu... ? i think he ***** you everytime you played somone other than samus or fox. Low tier pwns yours ? isnt that what you ment ? Eitherway no Johns. And when I said tournament style play i ment that SA tournament too. You played the EXACTLY the sameway then... as you did down here. All the same mind games n everything.. except you didnt superwave dash in the tournament.. Random or not you still got 3 stock... Waco King of jonhs ? >.> if you do come down here, your going to have to stop johning so much. Besides everyone down here said Nova was better than you.... >.> no offense or anything.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Nova better then me? Lol think what you want. I beat him everytime I played fox or samus and he beat my doc..once? All the other matchs were characters I don't play. And my luigi two stocked his and I don't even play luigi and he mains him? I will MM him for any amount of money any time. You as well. Anyone in waco actually. And wasn't I the one who said that Waco DOESNT john? I said that because no one there did. And why would I john when I won almost every match I played up there? I said the moment I got there that I wasn't playing well and you weren't even at the SA tourny. I was playing much better there. And again nova did not **** me every time I played someone other then my mains. Just those three matchs apparently.

I don't even get where your going with this.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Chill out guys. And Jakethirteen...bugger off.

And Hyli, it's not fair to compare my Fox's performance at EVO with the performance in our MM. My present-day Fox would 3 or 4 stock my EVO Fox.

Jake13

Smash Lord
Well that's fun to see :)

And I know I am, but I don't wanna any flaming of johns going on . . . plus this gives me something to read

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
but I don't wanna any flaming or johns going on . . .
I think you're the one stirring up about 81% of the hostility in this thread. and no johns

When I played wills fox at evo and the SA tourny I 3-4 stocked it every time.
Just thought I would mention that:

1) I never played you at the SA tourney
2) I have a video that disproves the bolded word in your quote

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is stupid and leading to nothing but flames. Can a mod close this?

Ultra Nova

Smash Apprentice
Nova better then me? Lol think what you want. I beat him everytime I played fox or samus and he beat my doc..once? All the other matchs were characters I don't play. And my luigi two stocked his and I don't even play luigi and he mains him? I will MM him for any amount of money any time. You as well. Anyone in waco actually. And wasn't I the one who said that Waco DOESNT john? I said that because no one there did. And why would I john when I won almost every match I played up there? I said the moment I got there that I wasn't playing well and you weren't even at the SA tourny. I was playing much better there. And again nova did not **** me every time I played someone other then my mains. Just those three matchs apparently.

Before you get a little too happy I was playing with link who I don't even main. This isn't a john or anything it's just the truth. A character I don't use was doing good against your two mains. Also at EVO I beat both your samus and your fox in our MM if I remember correctly so don't act like I haven't beaten them before. I actually don't think I'm better than you the reason being is you've had more experience than me and are more tech wise than me. I can beat you though.

Jake13: You really need to get some business and stop starting flame wars. You've never even played us so why are you even in this forum.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
What? Nova never 3 stocked me? He didn't beat my fox or samus once IIRC. He may of 3 stocked my pichu or something.
So it still happened. I dont play samus and but you didnt 3 stock me either.

When I was playing with him and anthony I was choosing random which is probably why that happened.
Hmm.... John.

I get bored when I beat people over and over again. So I start playing stupidly.
Hmm...... John.

My MM with will wasn't good at all on my part. Even though I won of course, I was playing no where near my usual level of play.
When I played wills fox at evo and the SA tourny I 3-4 stocked it every time.
Well from what ive seen on your part, you played just the same as any other day. It wasnt you.. you think simply because you werent 3 stocking Wil everytime you played him that your game must have been off that day. Sadly :( from what i can see that isnt the case. Wil has just made it to your level of play, He simply got better in the areas that that he was lacking. While you only remain to work on wavedashing or maybe you simply just didnt get any better at all since the last time you guys played.

My fox was playing ok considering I 4 stocked almost everyone in waco at least once with it except nova.
Im sorry I hope that didnt boost your confidence whenever I choose to play at my best i can 3-4-5 stocks all thoses guys just about everyround. So your fox was playing topnotch eh ? it was just your samus that was sliping ? Hmm..... No comment.

I can't believe you even mention FFAs. They have nothing to do with skill they are luck in my eyes. I am horrible at them and almost always lose even if I'm playing with a bunch of noobs lol. I hate them. I would really like to never play another ffa in my life. The only fun ones are when you are being stupid and pick like all falco or all fox or something like that for fun. With items on. [/QUOTE]

If not for FFA how did you come to the conclusion that you could 4 stock me with your fox... thats the only time i played... So I assumed you were talking about FFA too.

Summary: Did you see how many johns you made ?

Well... I do Honestly think from your money match with wil, That wil is very close to your level if not the same. you never 2 stocked him during any of those matches. And they were all very close. Funny Wil beat your samus but Nova didnt ?

Im not going anywhere with this... Its just fun posting and it gives me something to do while online... besides its fun to read. Kinda like what Jake said.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow, this got ugly really fast.

I think that this is why sandbagging never leaves anybody happy or satisfied.
Thats why I want this closed. I hate arguing with people over stupid stuff. No point.

Top Bottom