• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Fl

Banned via Administration
this is 5150. id like to say some things. id like to make some johns. id like to give some fros.

1. xif = hilarious. his style, dubbe3d "the lawnmower" is about as close as a luigi can get to being up on the tier list, so yes i suspport it. btw, xif, we neeed to samsh so that i can RAPESIES ur peach. btw, lol@ u riding on green mario like hes ur vegeta. ENOUGH OFLOW TIERS.

2. speedn + vboy is the future. enough said

we must form a new fl/mw coun cil, to deal w/ ec ******ry. i nominate tink, since hes so stupid. gg.

btw, no johns fl is too good! :)

doodah burn in :(

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
well, FL and MW could form a super smash coucil, but I think it should be only the cool parts of FL and the cool parts of MW. Like if we had people as cool as you, Big C, viperboy, etc. and then such awesome FL people as myself, green mario, linguini, dop, etc. then it'd be great and we could take down the parts of the EC which allow onett in tournaments >_>;;;

Top Bottom