• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention artists/spriters

Kaisen32

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4984]Attention artists/spriters[/drupal]

My team and I are looking for an artist (who is obviously familiar with the world of Smash, which is basically Everything Nintendo related) and a spriter (or both lol) to Draw events in <Working RPG Title>

The needed sprites are as follows: (like post a showcase of their Battle stances facing to the right Nintendo RPG style)
1)Mario
2)Luigi
3)Link
4)Donkey Kong
5)Samus
6)Captain Falcon
7)Kirby
8)Ness
9)Marth
10)Snake
11)Sonic
12)Zelda

Please try not to ask to much from the cryptic post\ example: "What's the plot"

One thing I will say is that Sonic and Snakes story will not be included (The last thing we need are Patriots, and Chaos Emeralds)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I may or may not be able to help out. All depends on my schedule this quarter and current WIP commissions.

Examples of my art are here. The only spritework I can do is 2D fighter-esque sprites, but I can do concept and non-sprite artwork.

Once again, only if you like my work/if I have the time to help out.

Kaisen32

Smash Rookie
I may or may not be able to help out. All depends on my schedule this quarter and current WIP commissions.

Examples of my art are here. The only spritework I can do is 2D fighter-esque sprites, but I can do concept and non-sprite artwork.

Once again, only if you like my work/if I have the time to help out.
Well I for one really like your art work, add me on skype, and I'll give you the test art to see if were both seeing the same vision here

Top Bottom