• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention All San Jose Area Brawl Online Smashers!

Thee Che-Ko

Smash Rookie
obviously, not many tournys are around here and even though i know there are people in this area that play brawl, if you're like me, you dont have that many people on you're brawl friend roster. people from the san jose area and around that , i think we should be on each others friend rosters/address book 4 brawl and wii. if we all ended up being connected and actual friends, making tournys, with such a wide connection of people, will be much easier, not to mention we can always practice with each other online etc etc... ya know? but im gunna limit this at people at least 15 and below 27. im 17, and i dont know about you, but super young, or super old people, well no thanks lol. if you have aims (aim each other), myspaces (add each other), etc, lets do it. so what do u say? if ur down, pm me or post your stuff right here. im doing this cuz im bored with playing with random peope and CPUs and if you are too, then u know what to do ^_~

Top Bottom