• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention all animators!!

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I might as well ad this on, me and my friend also do a naruto parody thing on the same youtube user, but all we can use is pics. Can anyone give me some sources that have windows movie maker importable naruto episodes? Even better if they were raw!

marthsword

Smash Ace
The first one was interesting, well done. Were you tweening, and if so, what parts? I would like to know. My suggestions would be to...
1. Add some sound
2. Add some eye candy ex. custom gradient backgrounds
3. Make the character size larger

The second one was...well, there wasn't really much animation at all. It's too slow paced.
My suggestions...
1. Speed up the frame rate. I know that would ruin the sound though, so record and import the sound after the animation is done.
2. Add some action, the alien was flying SO slowly.

The third one was a little better than the last one. A little more animation.
1. What were they saying?
2. Don't be late on reaction time. When the alien gets hit, don't let him just stand there for a few noticeable frames. He needs to react right away pretty much.

Also, don't upload your flashes to youtube. Compress them and send them to imageshack or another hoster.

Hope this helps :)

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
This is Marthsword under a new name. You probably know this, but if you want the SWF file to be smaller, you have to use compression. To compress the file, use file > export. From the dropdown menu select "flash movie." It brings up a window. Set the resolution to about 50 or lower. For the sound select the first one that says "16 kb." And check "overide sounds settings." Now your SWF file should be a lot smaller. Upload it now to imageshack or something. Don't use youtube unless your flash gains a lot of popularity. If you PM me I can show you a lot of amazing flash websites. Also, I have to compliment you on the first one. That was a great job. And demon, you have gotten pretty good with sprites :)

EDIT: If you have more flash animations, post them in Computer Cafe.

Top Bottom