• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South is where it's at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
It's the truth, not only do we have the most amazing smashers such as:
Yayuhz
Iori
Mookierah
Ares
GAWes
Derf
SmashMac
...to name just a few. To list all of them would require me to list every smasher in the Atlantic South.

We also hold the greatest tournaments (series):
SmashAid
INNsomnia
LTEC
TGMSB
Again, naming only a few.

And on top of that, we piss off the moderators better than any other forum.

Way to go us.

Discuss.

Sticky Preeze?

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
No sticky, but I support discussion. Atl South is pretty fvcking awesome. Have any of the other forums brought down as much anger from the mod-gods as we have? I doubt it.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Malk, please try to remain on topic. We're discussing the amazingness of the ATL South. Spam will not be tolerated in this thread devoted to the discussion of the Atl South smash scene.

------------------------
I'd like to remind everyone of the last time the Mods came to terrorize the Atlantic South.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=127932

We attempted to assist them by making a compilation of non-Renths. I'm beginning to see similar situations coming up now.

------------------------
As for the discussion at hand, we're really pretty normal except for one day of the year where spam explodes. If you can ignore that, I don't think the Atl South is that bad.
...Until an out of regioner starts actually trying to moderate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom