• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic Extravaganza (AEX) Results [pictures, video] - Mohnton, PA

Squidberg

Smash Cadet
The very first AEX was held yesterday, and we got a pretty awesome turnout considering it was held in my garage. We got a lot of awesome players from a bunch of different areas of PA, and we all had a really good time! Below are the results, along with some pictures and a video.

1. Bobby ($20.00)
2. Vorosh ($10.00)
3. Stango ($5.00)

Below is a picture of our (poorly) drawn brackets

Here is a short video of the highlights of the tournament, and some stuff on the side. It was generally and overall blast to be at and everyone had a really good time.

And finally, here are some pictures from tournament.

We had a really good turnout! I think when I posted this, it was only a two weeks notice until the date of the tournament, so I wasn't expecting nearly as many people who showed up. It was a really good time, everyone was very friendly and got along really well. I'm planning another one sometime in January where it doesn't overlap anything big.

InTimidator

Smash Apprentice
This looked like it was a blast. My crew and I will defiantly try to come if you have a tournament in January.

Squidberg

Smash Cadet
Awesome! We're definitely going to aim for January for the next one. Hope you can make it!

Also, for clarification, we realized afterward that we made a few mistakes in the brackets. It was our first time holding a tournament but we'll definitely make sure we do everything 100% correct next time. Regardless of the mistakes, I'm really glad that everyone came and I'd like to extend an extra thank you for everyone who traveled to join us.

Top Bottom