• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATLANTA, GA!! I need housing...

Curlz

Smash Lord
MomoCon is in Atlanta, GA on the weekend of March 8th - 10th and I'm bringing a carpool composed of Brawl, Melee, & Playstation All Stars players. We don't want to spend the money on $139-$179/night on a hotel room and we don't want to have to resort to spending our nights in the Gameroom. Would someone in the area be able to help us out? It would mean a great deal to us. =]

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I have a story which I think has significance here.

Several years back I took a road trip with friends for a week, and we stopped in several cities in the southeast. I housed with smashers for the most part (although the trip was not about smashing.) I could not find smasher-based housing in Atlanta, which was ironic because it was the only city of the number we visited that I had played smash in before.

Step your game up Atlanta.

Top Bottom