• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlanta Devry PLayers?

xilez

Smash Apprentice
I was told to look for either Kenneth or Chad... About some gamers club at DEVRY..

I at Gamestop with Brandon. Taking a break from the first person games in during MLG off season. Figured Id give Smash a whirl. So if one of you guys could hook me up with some info. thanks

-Collin

xilez

Smash Apprentice
Iim not too good, just recently got in the game. The Devry campus is literally down the street and i heard of some metetings where players got together and played there. The tech campus isnt to far away either, but i dont wanna travel downtown to get WTFPWNED!

xilez

Smash Apprentice
haha, my buddy goes to SPSU... he says the student center can get pretty lively.

Ive been up there a few times, but usually the farthest i go is Howell Mill to play Airsoft at SAC. But Ill definatley keep an eye out for announcements regarding Smash at SPSU

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
where is the gamestop by chance? And please dont tell me youre on of Ryans friends, because he nor his weaboo crew are really welcomed around the student center.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
where is the gamestop by chance? And please dont tell me youre on of Ryans friends, because he nor his weaboo crew are really welcomed around the student center.
perry bible fellowship reference?

and if you wanna smash call 954-624-5519 anytime if I dont answer leave a message and i'll call you after class =P

dont worry about being good or not we all start as scrubs.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
lol, Chad doesn't go to DeVry at all, and Kenneth goes to the Decatur campus, plus he doesn't really play smash very much. I'm assuming you go to the Atlanta Campus or something, but if you go to the Decatur Campus than the only people that play there are Tony and the legendary Omega. Sometimes I go there to steal computers.

xilez

Smash Apprentice
Marsfools- I work at the Gamestop inside Northlake Mall. And I have no idea who Ryan is.

Renegade- I dont go to Devry. Im still a Senior in High School (at Lakeside). One of my co-workers goes to the campus near North Dekalb Mall (im gunna assume thats the Decatur campus). He said they usually hold some tourneys for random games, ranging from halo 3 all the way to Smash or Soul Caliber.

XiF- Are you on Tech Campus or in Midtown?

Umby

Smash Master
Didn't know Mars went to Southern Polytechnic. I almost went there ._.

Oh, yeah, and I'm in Atl too. I go to GT sometimes to smash.

Top Bottom