• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assistance with CF plzkthx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've never ever fought a falcon before. Not in any WA tourneys, nothin. Not a good one at least. So I basically have no clue how to combo his funky weight class. He is like Ganon - like 20 pounds + fast falling. It's realllly funky.

So uhhh convential comboing doesn't work on fastfallers, and uairs have wierd percentage on falcon it seems. Its like impossible to follow up with fsmash or WD dsmash. wtf.

What general things can I do to owninate CF? :confused:

mario-man

Smash Lord
Man Eggz, nobody ever responded to this one. What happened??

"Owninate" What in the world kind of word is that?!?! lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
This is going to end up with like ten pages or more, and it's not even needed anymore. lol
Guys, notice the original post date. August '06. lol
He just said that he figured it out so unless someone else needs help, a mod could close this couldn't they.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Yeah.

Otto! I summon thee! Closeth mine waste of thine olden days!

Thou hath been beckoned.

Anyway, Falcon basically ***** Mario, imo, but it is pretty fun. Hes so easy to combo (just like every other character aside from peach shiek marth and samus)

D4rkmario

Smash Rookie
Hey EGGZ best wishes on beatin a good CF. Try to avoid his ellectric nee and N airs.

I can only say.... try to B air him off since his recovery stinks and if he comes back..

CAPE HIMMMMMM! ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom