• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assist Trophy : Duck Hunt Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Who is the Duck Hunt Dog? this is him...

limey ******* ain't he? this time here is my idea for an Assist Trophy,
when you pick up an Assist Trophy, nothing happens but a bullet bar and a gun in the screen ,the gun tries to shoot you ,if misses 3 times, he laughs at the guy who shoots it,thus making the assist trophie useless,what could be a different idea that if he shoots you , it results in a 1 hit KO and the dog comes out holding your character, maybe a different idea like Ducks appear and the gun has to shoot the ducks and can accidentally shoot you. How is this idea?

Masterem243

Smash Lord
He could be very similar to Goldeen, where the uneducated smasher would try and attack the Dog.

Evolver

Smash Cadet
how about this:

after the trophy is summoned a crosshair shoots at everyone who is not on the ground. The Gun should have 5 shots, and everyone who is hit will crash straight down with no recover options and take of course some dmg. (this would be real close to the duck hunt game i think)

airdodge should be possible, but/and the dog should appaer at everyone who hits the ground and laugh at them.

sorry for my bad english :)

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
They should include the option every player wanted in the original Duck Hunt: to shoot, or at least beat the crap out of, that cursed dog.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
What if the screen zooms out, and the Zapper appears in the foreground! Ducks fly out from behind the stage, and the gun takes aim... Avoid the area around the ducks! The Zapper will be picking them off one by one, and it may miss them--hitting a fighter instead. Rather than instant death, this AT would deal a significant amount of damage (and knockback), and be somewhat easy to dodge, but will produce the laughing dog from behind the stage's main platform if the Zapper misses any of its three shots or hits a character.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
We already have someone nagging at you, having one laugh is a bit far...

Altough if it is with the SuperScope then it is ok...

SmashKing201

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I think he is an important part of nintendo history to earn a spot as a playable character instead.

I dont see the sense or good use of him as an assist trophy. Also, shouldnt an assist trophy summon a character or duo, not 2 seperate characters & an unidentified and non visible shooter

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom