• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assisstance

Hashire Kazemeijin

Smash Cadet
I need assistance with the glide. I've done it a few times accidentally, but never when I try to do it. As a tap jumper, how would I initiate a non Shuttle Loop glide?

Also, what is the timing for the Reverse Shuttle Loop? I just cannot get it constantly if my life depended on it. [Which, incidentally, it usually does.]

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
Either hold x or y or quickly move the joystick from left to right after Meta's second jump. I've only gotten the reverse shuttle loop to work when my opponent was above me. And if you miss you can glide attack on the way back for a kill. Watch tru='s Meta Knight vid if you haven't yet, I'm pretty sure he does it at least once.

Roller

Smash Legend
Either hold x or y or quickly move the joystick from left to right after Meta's second jump. I've only gotten the reverse shuttle loop to work when my opponent was above me. And if you miss you can glide attack on the way back for a kill. Watch tru='s Meta Knight vid if you haven't yet, I'm pretty sure he does it at least once.
Listen to this man.

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
You reverse Shuttleloop simply by pressing behind you a little while doing UP+B; as you actually press UP+B. In fact, just pick a direction you want to go. Hold UP and slightly that direction, then press B. Tada. I do whatever direction I want 100%.

thebasman

Smash Apprentice
You reverse Shuttleloop simply by pressing behind you a little while doing UP+B; as you actually press UP+B. In fact, just pick a direction you want to go. Hold UP and slightly that direction, then press B. Tada. I do whatever direction I want 100%.
I have a tendency to just slam the stick horizontally immediately after I do the up-b. It's just more surefire for me. It's all about finding what works for you.

Top Bottom